January 1 through 11:59 PM on last day of February
Everything must be received by the deadline in order to be considered complete. Late or incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
- Completed and up-to-date FAFSA.
- Completed AcademicWorks application.
- Write a brief personal statement in response to the prompt provided in the application (500 word limit).
- One letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your academic, work, and/or personal interests and
strengths. Letters of recommendation cannot be from friends or family members. Letters
of recommendation must be uploaded through AcademicWorks. Letters should include:
- How long and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
- What are the academic strengths and challenges of the applicant?
- Why do you consider the applicant particularly qualified for this scholarship?
In some cases. All of our scholarships meet the qualifications under SB 253, which means that any student who graduates from a Utah High School (regardless of high school graduation year) is eligible to apply and receive funds from the Women's Resource Center.
Unfortunately, the WRC does not offer scholarships for international students.
- Accept the offer in AcademicWorks.
- Complete post-acceptance steps:
- Upload a thank-you letter to the donor.
- Write a brief personal bio.
- Complete WRC's release of information consent form.
- Attend WRC's Scholar Orientation.