You are here:


The Women’s Resource Center (WRC) has been very involved in many areas and has addressed various campus and community issues over the last 40 years. Today we field a multitude of questions. Some of these are:

The Women’s Resource Center (WRC) seeks to be a primary network of resources for all women on campus. As a Student Affairs office we work to collaborate with offices on campus in order to have the necessary knowledge to assist student, staff and faculty with appropriate resources. The WRC offers scholarships and financial assistance, counseling for individuals and couples (for U of U students, staff and faculty), support groups for women on and off campus as well as opportunities to volunteer and get involved.

Absolutely. Each year we provide financial support to men via Osher Scholarship, which is a scholarship for students ages 25-50 and who have a continuous five year break in their education. We also provide scholarships to single parents. Men also receive counseling services at the WRC.

No.  You can locate health care or medical services by calling 211 from any landline.

Yes, provided that the student has graduated from a Utah High School.  Visit our Scholarships page to see which scholarship you qualify for.
We do provide scholarships and suggest you visit our Scholarships page on this website for more information.
Please contact the Administrative Assistant at the WRC for more information. The office space at the WRC is very limited and we work with volunteers on a case by case situation.
Contact the WRC and a office support staff person will set up an appointment for a 15 minute introduction to our services appointment.  If you already have a counselor at the WRC, please contact them via email or telephone.
The best option is to email them directly and set up a time from there. Visit the Staff for specific staff email addresses.
The WRC is specifically for University of Utah students, staff and faculty. While we do not provide individual counseling for community members we welcome community members into our evening groups.


Contact Us

A. Ray Olpin Union
200 S. Central Campus Dr
Room 411
Salt Lake City, UT 84112



Monday - Friday 8:00am–5:00pm
Closed Tuesday 9:00am–11:00am (Fall/Spring Semester)
Closed Tuesday 10:00am-12:00pm (Summer Semester)

Closed in observance of all state and federal holidays.


Give Now

Last Updated: 5/8/18